This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Low Carb Grain Free Apple Dump Cake is a simple recipe that is grain free, gluten free and made with no added sugar!
We’ve had a rough week in my house.
Not a bad week in that sense, but a pretty tough one nonetheless. Moving out of one house a few days before you can move into another is difficult with 3 kids and a dog.
The excitment of moving kept my family in good spirits. We moved out of the hustle and bustle of a small crowded city neighborhood, to a quiet country setting in the woods about 30 minutes away. Something we’ve always wanted.
It’s fitting for me to post an apple recipe being that we have a beautiful apple tree in our new, very large yard. Something we’ve always wanted for our kids.
Furniture just arrived, but with it all the boxes that make a move challenging, the unpacking of it all.
This apple dump cake makes me happy and peaceful just looking at it. It reminds me that life can be simple, just like simple recipes, and it’s ok. Because as long as you have your family and some essentials you can do anything.
While it might not be the prettiest of cakes, topped with a little whipped cream, you’ve got comfort on a plate.
No need for fancy anything at this country home we are in, just as this cake needs nothing fancy to make it specatuclar.
This apple dump cake is a reminder that the simple things in life are always the best.
- To make life easier we bought an apple, corer, peeler tool and it worked fabulous and it was fast!
- If you don’t have Swerve you can use another sugar free sweetener but most are much sweeter than Swerve so I would suggest reducing the amount to 1/2 cup.
- If you don’t have cinnamon stevia, use plain or vanilla.
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Low Carb Grain Free Apple Dump Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk the flour, Swerve, cinnamon and baking soda together.
- Whisk in eggs, butter and stevia until combined.
- Stir in the apple slices until coated.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9 by 13 baking dish.
- Bake for 45- 50 minutes.
- Enjoy with some sugar free whipped cream!
Net Carbs: 7grams