What do you get when you mix chia seeds, yogurt, peanut butter, cocoa powder, rolled oats and some stevia? THIS incredible NO BAKE, Delicious, Yummy, Fantastic, breakfast or snack or dessert!
I don’t know about you but a “no baking required and make ahead before I go to bed” recipe is a winner in my book! I really love the Chia Mango recipe I gave you a few days ago but nothing beats peanut butter and chocolate for breakfast.
Um…. let me think about that again…..yep, nothing. 🙂
Would you believe me if I told you in this tiny little jar there are 10 grams of fiber and 14 grams of protein? Yep, true!!
How could you not love this? To good to be true? Not at all! A bit high in fat, but once a week wouldn’t do any damage to your weight loss efforts.
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain, nonfat
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter, all natural, no sugar added
- 2 droppers (3/4 full ) [url href=”http://iherb.com/p/8717?at=0&rcode=yaj035″ target=”_blank”]Chocolate Liquid Stevia[/url]
- In a small mason jar or bowl ,mix together all ingredients until incorporated. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy your breakfast in the morning! Or enjoy for a dessert or snack, tastes like a tapioca or rice pudding!