This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Happy Sunday to you!
We are not much of a football watching family unless the Patriots are in the Super Bowl but we will probably watch a little of the game. But even if you are not a football watching family on Sunday you can still enjoy some yummy snacks for dinner and at least have fun watching the COMMERCIALS!!!
Also as we head into another week, I just want to say I am always thankful for the wonderful SFM readers and fans who appreciate my recipes! Thank you for all the sweet and kind comments you send via email and on FB. I truly appreciate hearing from you! 🙂
Here’s out plan ahead:
Super Bowl Dinner Menu for us:
- Chicken Salad Cucumber Bites, Homemade Salsa, Mini Zucchini Cheese Bites, Roasted Parm Chickpeas, Whole Wheat Garlic Pita Chips, Brown Rice Tortilla Chips, Ranch Dressing, Raw veggies, Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
Other Super Bowl Party Food you might like:
- Healthy Chimichangas
- Turkey Enchiladas
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Baked Stuffed Turkey peppers
- Turkey Stuffed Sliders
- Lightened Up Chili
- Homemade Hummus
- Mayo Free Cheesy Spinach Dip with Veggie Kabobs
- Bacon Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Sugar Free Chocolate Brownies
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Dark Chocolate Truffles
Sunday is Super Bowl: See menu above for dinner, Lunch is below
- Sunday lunch: Mexican Taco Lasagna, salad
- Meatless: Mac & Cheese Soup with Spinach
- Crock Pot Pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans
- Roast Chicken, roasted veggies, broccoli/cauliflower
- Tacos for kiddies (Asian Lettuce wraps for me & hubby)
- Hubby & Oldest on a Camp Out, Mom’s Night Out, Kiddies with Auntie
- Over parents house
Have a wonderful Sunday with your family and week ahead!