These Fantastic Sugar-Free Caramel Macchiato Popsicles are a Coffee Lovers Frozen Dream!
If you're a coffee lover, these will be your new favorite summer treat! A Frozen Caramel Macchiato on a Stick! Sugar-Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Keto! Super easy to make, the hardest part is waiting for them to freeze!
This is my first post back since I returned on the weekend from our 1 month cross country trip! Five of us lived in our 30ft camper for the month and while it was comfortable I'm happy to be home! I will share a post all about it very soon.
I did prepare some foods before we left and froze them, but we had had to do some eating out when we were traveling for 10-12 hours in a day. I'm excited to be home to get back to creating new recipes!
If you've followed me for some time now, you know I'm a true coffee lover and I make no excuses about it. I enjoy 2-3 cups every day. Obviously now that warmer weather is finally here, frozen treats are also on my must make list. I love No Bake recipes in the summer! Some of my favorites are Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Dip, Chocolate Fudge Protein Bars, Blueberry Cream Pie, and my Cappuccino Cheesecake Mousse!
All Coffee flavor at the top then creamy caramel bottom to finish it off. Doesn't get much better for a coffee snack in my opinion.
- You can use whatever sweetener you like, but you will have to add a small amount and taste to decide if you need more. If you truly want the caramel flavor I highly recommend purchasing the brands I've used below.
- You could use all heavy cream if you aren't concerned with calories.
- You can use decaf or caffeinated coffee.
- Sukrin Fiber syrup is a sugar free alternative to honey and maple syrup and is wonderful!
- Here's the mold I used for my pops.
Hope you enjoy!
Sugar-Free Caramel Macchiato Popsicles
- 1 cup 250ml strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 teaspoon caramel liquid stevia
- ½ cup 125ml heavy cream
- ½ cup 125ml unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Sukrin Fiber Syrup
- Stir the coffee with the caramel stevia then pour into themolds evenly, about half way in each mold.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together then pour into the molds.
- Freeze 4-6 hours or overnight.
Do you add the Surkin Fiber Syrup in with the other ingredients or drizzle on top - thanks
I mixed it in.
What would you suggest in place of Surkin Fiber Syrup?
sugar free maple syrup
I just love some of your ideas. Definitely going to try these. I am also a coffee lover and caramel.
Thanks! Hope you love them!