This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Pumpkin Bread pudding is sugar-free, low carb, grain free and so healthy it could be enjoyed not only for dessert but for breakfast!
Bread pudding doesn’t have to be full of sugar or carbs to be comforting and still as equally delicious. But before I get to the recipe I must share a secret………
I’m not the worlds best cleaner of my oven. Oh it’s quite embarrassing to say of course and even more embarrassing I will be sharing the inside of my not so clean oven.
It’s just one of those chores that doesn’t happen often because quite honestly, I’m cooking all the time in it!
So when I was invited to try Easy Off Oven Cleaner, I cringed of course at the thought I would need to share a picture but I was excited to see how effective in would be in my, “hasn’t been scrubbed in a long time” oven.
Yuck!! I know, I know, it’s quite a disgrace and I am thoroughly ashamed! I chose a day I don’t typically bake in the morning so my oven was cold and wouldn’t be used until dinner time. Sprayed it on well, closed the door and let it sit for 2 hours.
Ta-Dah!! With a little wet cloth and some light wiping it off, beautiful again right?
I was happy there were no stinky fumes and so were my kids as we homeschool in the dining room right next to the kitchen. It will surely be easier now for me to keep this up because it really wasn’t that time consuming at all which has always been my way of procrastinating on a chore.
And now on the the amazing recipe I made in my super clean oven!
I love the way this puffs up when baked in the oven! Perfect comfort food to me but healthy enough to eat for breakfast!
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Low Carb Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- 6 slices Low Carb Pumpkin Bread or about 1/2 recipe
- 6 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups Half & Half equal parts whole milk and cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve or erythritol
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 teaspoons butter divided
- optional: raw pumpkin seeds
- Cut bread into cubes and lay on a baking sheet on counter, uncovered, to dry out overnight or at least 6-8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 6 ramekins or custard cups.
- In a large bowl whisk together all ingredients except butter and optional pumpkin seeds. Set aside.
- Place 3/4 cup of cubed bread into each ramekin.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Pour egg mixture over cubed bread until full in each ramekin.
- Top with optional pumpkin seeds if desired.
- Add 2 teaspoons of butter onto each serving.
- Bake 30- 40 minutes or until center is cooked through, check if a skewer in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool then refrigerate.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Easy Off . The opinions and text are all mine.