This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Creamy, No Bake, Keto, Low Carb, Nut Free Samoa Pie is full of Caramel and Coconut flavors reminiscent of the classic Samoa girl scout cookie! It’s gluten free and grain free as well!
No Bake Samoa Pie
No Bake recipes that are indulgent and perfect for a party or company make keto entertaining easy and enjoyable. This delicious nut-free, low carb chocolate pie crust is easily made in a food processor and pressed into a pie plate. The rest is whipped up in your mixer and layered together. The hardest part is to wait for it to set in the fridge!
Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
I’m not sure what made me create this concoction of a pie. It might have been having made my Microwave Caramel Sauce and wondering what else I could do with it or it might have been the coconut flakes I saw in my cupboard that needed to be used. Whatever it was that gave me this idea, it was fully loved by my entire family, picky hubby and all!
You don’t have to make my caramel sauce, you could use something store bought, like Choczero Caramel syrup.
It is so heavenly and scrumptious you will have a hard time resisting one small piece.
But if you need a fabulous dessert to bring to a friends house then this will be loved by everyone, even the skeptical non low carb/sugar free friends!
Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my computer keys! The caramel sauce takes this pie to another level!
Truly it’s a one of a kind pie!
Other Pies you might like:
On another note, did you know I have a new meal planning feature on my website?You can now receive weekly low carb dinner meal plans in your email with shopping list and all you have to do is food shop!
The best part about my meal planning feature is that if you aren’t interested in one of the dinner meals you can swap it out for something else! You can even change serving sizes and the shopping list will adjust! It pretty amazing software and I hope you’ll take advantage of it.
Right now my meal planning membership is 25% off, but that is for a limited time. You can have a sustainable low carb/keto lifestyle when you’re well prepared and planning meals is the key.
Sugar Free Low Carb Samoa Pie
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Sugar-Free Low Carb Samoa Pie
No Bake Chocolate Crust
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla liquid stevia
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
For the pie crust, place all ingredients into afood processorand process until smooth. Press into a 9 inch pie plate. Set aside.
Pour heavy cream and vanilla stevia into a stand mixeron high until whipped. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed. Set aside in another bowl.
Using the paddle blade attachment of the mixer, place the cream cheese in the mixer. Blend on high until smooth.
Fold the whipped cream in by hand or on low add it into the stand mixer to combine with the cream cheese .
Once smooth, spread into the pie crust.
Make the topping by stirring together the coconut flakes and caramel sauce and spread evenly over the pie.
Microwave the chocolate chips and butter together for 30 second intervals until melted. Stir well then drizzle over the coconut flake topping.
Refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight.
Net Carbs: 5g
This recipe was first published in January 2017 and updated with video in January 2019.
- If you don't want to make my caramel sauce, Choczero Caramel syrup is good too.
- There is no sugar added to this pie. The 1 gram you see is from the natural lactose in the heavy whipping cream and cream cheese.
- PLEASE REMEMBER: While this pie is low carb and sugar free, it is not calorie free, it is not fat free. This is for a special occasion and not something I would indulge in but more than once a week. I must warn you, if you are trying to lose weight and this pie is in your fridge, you may have trouble with temptation. Take it to a friends house, enjoy a slice and leave it there, don't bring it home!
- You can eliminate the chocolate drizzle and it will still be heavenly!
- If you don't have nut allergies in the family you could swap the sunflower seeds with almonds or even use almond meal.
- You can see I've not added any other sweeteners since the homemade caramel sauce is sweet enough on it's own. If you use another caramel sauce that is not my recipe you may need to reduce or adjust. Start with a smaller amount as you can always add more in the filling if needed.