A frosting recipe finally!!!! You asked and finally I have one for you!!! Creamy vanilla and sweetened with stevia!!!!
Only a few ingredients needed to make this deliciousness! You can use regular cream cheese, but I used light and you’d never notice in the taste. A tiny bit of cream, some stevia and vanilla extract and you are done! Perfect for any cake or cupcake!
My kiddies LOVED it and of course I had a few bites, but I must warn you……this is addicting! You really need to be careful because the taste is out of this world! You could eat spoonfuls of this before you even frost your dessert!
Underneath this crazy delicious frosting is a chocolate gluten free cupcake!! By now if you are a follower of my blog, you certainly know I will not post any recipe that isn’t up to my standard of moistness. So these little cupcakes will need some more work on my part to make them blog worthy, but at least you can enjoy the frosting while you wait. 🙂
That didn’t stop the kiddies from enjoying these babies! I just split them in half, added some frosting and problem solved!
Not a fan of cream cheese? Try my Sugar-Free Butter Cream Frosting instead.
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla stevia liquid
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Using a stand mixer, place cream cheese, vanilla and stevia and mix until incorporated.
- Add one tablespoon of heavy cream at a time until a smooth consistency appears.
- Spoon into a pastry bag or plastic bag with a snipped corner to decorate or simply spread onto cake or cupcakes with a butter knife.
- Keep refrigerated.