Sugar Free Low Carb Cannoli Frosting is a fabuous combination of 2 cheeses, whipping cream and sweetener so basically just 4 ingredients!
All things creamy, cool and smooth is what makes the desset world turn, especially when decorating cakes and filling luscious pastries!
This frosting is a little twist on a cannoli filling made sugar free and low carb of course.
While I haven't yet conquered making a cannoli shell sugar free and low carb I do have cake in store for tomorrows post that will blow your mind. With this frosting even you non bakers will be making this!
Best part is I took the cake and frosting to a family party with many of my Italian relatives. No word of a lie they said it tasted just like traditional cannoli cream! Score!!!
You can really use this on anything you want and in fact you could eat a small serving in a bowl and top with some fresh berries and call that dessert if you like, no cake needed lol!
Probably not so fair to just share this awesome frosting today but it needed it's own page, it is THAT good. Here's the Cannoli Mug Cake I'm placing it on!
Sugar Free Cannoli Frosting
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese or cream cheese
- 4 ounces heavy whipping cream
- few drops liquid vanilla steviaor to taste
- Place all ingredients into a stand mixer.
- Blend on high until mixture is a thickened smooth consistency.
- Taste and adjust the stevia or sweetener of choice.
- Makes 3 cups.
- Decorate or keep refrigerated until ready to use.