In the next few weeks, you’ll be seeing weekly “GREEN” recipes so I hope you don’t mind. Recently I completed a 3 day Cleanse & Detox focusing on removing all the dairy and animal protein, my exception was egg whites though. I plan to show you some fabulous green smoothies and change your mind about them. THEY CAN BE DELICIOUS using the right amounts of certain ingredients.
So don’t be turned off if you’ve tried a green smoothie recipe before and didn’t like it. You must make one of my green smoothie recipes before giving up on healthy, green smoothies altogether. I promise you I will NEVER post a recipe that I don’t LOVE, EAT, or SHARE with my family.
The coconut milk in this makes it super creamy and slightly sweet so that’s why stevia is optional to sweeten. Taste first, you can always add later.
*Use this Smoothie in a Three Day Cleanse & Detox!
- Serves: 2
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 224
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 230mg
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 13g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup 100% pasteurized egg whites
- optional: 2-3 droppers vanilla liquid stevia
- Combine all ingredients into a high powdered blender and mix until smooth. Makes 24 ounces.
Other recipes you might like:
- Naturally Sweetened Green Protein Smoothie
- Apple Pie Protein Smoothie
- High Protein Chocolate Smoothie
- Fat Free Ice Coffee Protein Frappe