Once the warmer begins we can’t wait to get our hands on some yummy frozen treat to cool us off, but why wait for the warmer whether? You can have a healthy frozen dessert whenever you want! My secret is using plain Greek yogurt for many healthy frozen treats.
My kids love anything frozen, preferably ice cream. So when I saw this idea for frozen yogurt dots on Pinterest I knew I had to make them! I knew this would be a win if I could get them to think they were eating ice cream dots!
One Good Thing made them with store bought yogurt, but of course I didn’t want to make them with that because of all the sugar, so I made my own recipe.
They loved them! I gave them each a spoon and a small bowl full and they were super happy! They thought they were eating ice cream dots, ha!
My sweet son took this pic since I was busy
They look like little white chocolate candy!
Servings: 4 * Calories per serving: 99* Fat: 0g* Fiber: 0g* Carbs: 20g* Protein: 6g* Points+: 3* Old Points: 2*
So fun don’t you think?
Honey Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Drops
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix yogurt and honey together in a bowl.
- Add vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a Ziploc bag.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Make a small snip at the end of the baggie. Squeeze drops onto wax paper.
- Freeze for about 30 -45 minutes until hard.