Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino made entirely sugar free and low carb!
Have you been to Starbucks and ordered a vanilla bean frappuccino before? I must be completely honest and tell you I have not. I’m a coffee lover for sure but I’ve always avoided any kind of frappes at coffee shops simply because I know the sugar is outrageous despite the fact they are undeniably delicious!
I mean who wouldn’t love a little vanilla bean ice cream type shake during the day as a treat right?
Typically Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino has no coffee in it at all. I believe it’s made with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla bean powder and ice and topped with whipped cream of course!
According to the Starbucks menu online their frappuccino has 57 grams of sugar and 59 grams of carbs in one 16 ounce serving! I think you’ll be happy to hear my version has no sugar and one half gram of carbs!!
Top with some whipped cream and shaved chocolate and anyone will be happy to enjoy this homemade version, kids or adults!
This seriously takes minutes in your blender and if you want it even thicker try my vanilla bean ice cream in my notes below instead of the heavy cream!
- You could sub the heavy cream with coconut cream to make this dairy free!
- Nutritional information does not include optional toppings.
- For 2 servings just double information provided.
- To make this a little more authentic as Starbucks, use my Single Serving Vanilla Bean Ice Cream prepared, in place of the one cup heavy cream used in the recipe. Your nutritional information would change slightly: Servings: 4* Calories: 58* Fat: 5.1g* Saturated Fat: 2.2g* Cholesterol: 11mg* Sodium: 125mg* Carbs: 1.9g* Dietary Fiber: .6g* Sugars: .1g* Protein: 1.5g*
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 1.5cups
- Calories: 215
- Fat: 25.2g
- Saturated fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: .5g
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 110mg
- Fiber: .5g
- Protein: .5g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Place all ingredients together except ice.
- Blend on high for just a a few seconds to combine.
- Add ice and blend again for a just a minute to crush ice.
- Taste and adjust stevia if needed.
- Serves 4 at about 1 1/2 cups each or serve 2 for a larger portion!