This easy, keto strawberry cheesecake pie is a frozen delight made sugar free, nut free, gluten free and low carb!
WHAT IS FROZEN CHEESECAKE PIE
A keto frozen cheesecake pie is a cross between a creamy ice cream and a decadent cheesecake! It's the ultimate in keto desserts that taste sinful, but it's anything but! It's sugar free, low carb, gluten free, and guilt free!
Swap out any delicious berry you like if you're not a fan of strawberries.If you need a non- frozen type pie, but one just as easy to make, this Strawberry Mousse Pie is pretty awesome ,as is this Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie!
EASY NO BAKE KETO STRAWBERRY PIE
So what makes a really good frozen pie? Is it the fact that no baking is involved? Is it the fact that anything frozen is just a fabulous cool treat? Or is it the fact that you can prepare it ahead of time and bring it to any party and it will be finished off before you can blink? I think it might be ALL of those reasons!
Whatever your ambition for an easy pie, making this will win over anyone to using sugar free substitutes as they will honestly have NO idea since they certainly won't taste any difference.
NUT FREE KETO PIE CRUST
I brought this pie over to my extended families house for Father's Day and what a hit! Since we have nut allergies in our family, the keto nut free crust I came up with has an incredible nutty flavor without added nuts. You could also try my Keto Nut Free Coconut Flour Pie Crust with this frozen cheesecake pie.
No baking is needed for the crust either which is helpful. Just grind in your food processor and spread into the pie dish. Easy peasy pie!
I had only 4 hours of freezing time which was just enough before it was served at my sister in laws. It was out on the deck and with the heat, it was just soft enough to cut through and slice.
HOW TO PREP AHEAD FROZEN CHEESECAKE PIE
If you do prepare it the day before and freeze overnight you will need more time on the counter to defrost before serving. I tried it again and it took a good 30-40 minutes before I could slice through it easily.
Even frozen you can still taste the creamy cheesecake texture! Top with a dollop of more sugar free whipped cream and a strawberry to each slice before serving.
BEST TIPS FOR FROZEN STRAWBERRY PIE
- You don't have to use erythritol in the crust, stevia is fine too or leave out the sweetener all together if you prefer. It won't change the nutritional information.
- You can sub the butter in the crust for coconut oil if you prefer.
- You can replace the strawberries for another berry.
- You could also change the liquid stevia to powdered if that's all you have, here's my Sweetener Guide and Conversion Chart.
- To add some color into the pink filling I sliced 2 more strawberries and inserted them inside the pie so when you cut into it you see a few pieces of strawberries here and there.
- You could swap sunflower seeds with almonds or pecans if you don't have tree nut allergies.
SUGAR FREE FROZEN STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE PIE
Sugar-Free Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
- In a food processor grind the sunflower seeds, coconut, erythritol or stevia and salt together until fine crumbs.
- Slowly pour in melted butter and process until combined.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up sides of a 9 inch pie plate then set aside.
- In a blender, add strawberries, lemon juice, salt and liquid stevia.
- Blend until pureed. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, whip cream cheese until smooth with no clumps.
- Pour in heavy cream and vanilla stevia and blend on high until whipped.
- Pour the pureed strawberries into the whipped cream cheese mixture and blend until incorporated well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust, cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Calories: 204
- Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Net Carbs: 3g