These Beautiful Creamy Low Carb, Keto, Sugar-Free Truffles are luscious Cheesecake filled with pumpkin spice flavor making them the easiest no bake, no fuss autumn recipe of the season!
When it comes to dessert recipes for the Fall season, I'm all about quick and easy and no fussing in the kitchen. We're constantly out and about during these few months when the weather is still delightful to be outside and we're squeezing in as much outdoor time as we possibly can before winter hits us.
My children and hubby aren't the major pumpkin fans in our home. I am! I'm always excited to make new pumpkin recipes each fall and this year is no exception! While pumpkin isn't their first choice, cheesecake is always a win in my home. They'll take it anyway they can get it and this no bake recipe wins on all accounts. Easy for mom for the way!
I've got quite a few recipes with pumpkin that are no bake recipes you might love, like my No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake, these Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bites and my all time favorite, Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse!
Here's my video to show how easy this recipe is to make!
But whether you love pumpkin or cheesecake or no bake recipes, today the recipe is all about portion control because I can guarantee you will find it hard not to eat just 1 or 2!
Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
Sugar Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
Sugar Free No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
- 8 ounces sugar-free chocolate
- Place the pumpkin puree, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and pumpkin stevia in a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth. Add the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt 8 ounces of sugar-free chocolate in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or on the stove or over a double boiler. Stir until smooth and allow to cool a few minutes before continuing.
- Using a fork, drop one pumpkin ball at a time into the melted chocolate, coating it all over, then remove by tapping off excess. Place back onto the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle optional topping over the chocolate while it is still wet.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.