These Sugar Free Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes are heavenly! You'd never notice they are made grain free, gluten free, sugar free and even low in calories!
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
It's just the middle of September, but Pumpkin recipes have overtaken my Pinterest feed. Now you might be asking yourself what the heck pumpkin pie cupcakes are? Are they a cupcake or pumpkin pie? Well friends, they are both! These sugar free pumpkin pie cupcakes are basically mini pumpkin pies without a crust and served with a luscious sugar free pumpkin cheesecake mousse as the frosting!
Personally, I'd rather have these in my house than a whole pumpkin pie because these are perfectly portioned and one is truly enough to satisfy!
Best in my opinion when chilled then the flavors can really blend well together and taste incredible! Of course if you prefer warm pumpkin pie with some sugar free pumpkin whipped cream on top that works too! You do you!
Sugar Free Brown Sugar Sweetener Options
The topping that looks like brown sugar is actually a sugar free brown sugar substitute I was recently sent samples to try called Sukrin Gold and it worked perfectly on top of these babies. Swerve also has a wonderful brown sugar substitute as does Lakanto.
Honestly, this kind of dessert appeals to me more than a typical pumpkin pie with crust, because it's so much less work!
Low Carb and Keto Meal Planning
Our membership is simple. You can subscribe for a month to try it out or you can subscribe for a yearly membership. Each Friday you will get a meal plan that comes to your email. You'll have that early in order to go food shopping before the meal plan begins on Sunday. You will be able to view and print the meal plan and the shopping list. If you don't like a meal, simply delete it and swap it with another meal you like. The shopping list will automatically adjust. It's the best software available out there for a customizable menu plan. Not many other low carb or keto meal plans allow you the option to remove, add, start with a blank menu and create your own if you so wish. 30 % Off for September! Use code; BACKTOSCHOOL at checkout! Learn More about our meal plans!
Other Keto Pumpkin Recipes:
- Classic Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bites
- Pumpkin Custard
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Scones
- Brown Butter Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Macaroons
Sugar Free Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- 15 oz pumpkin puree not pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup Swerve sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pumpkin, eggs, extracts, liquid stevia and heavy cream into a stand mixer and blend until combined.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- With the mixer on low slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet in the mixer.
- Mix until fully incorporated.
- Use silcone cupcake liners or spray 12 capacity muffin pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Fill each muffin cup and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes then use a knife to loosen around edges.
- Keep in muffin pan and refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove from pan and frost as desired.
- Optional Topping over Frosting: Sugar Free Brown Sugar Substitute
Net Carbs: 3g This recipe was first published in September 2015 and updated and reposted with video in September 2020.