These Keto, Sugar-Free Paleo Snickerdoodles are a fabulous dairy free and no bake truffle made with just 6 ingredients! Easy, fast and perfect for a snack on the go or dessert for a party!
Quick Paleo Snickerdoodles
Quick desserts are something I strive for regularly. I don’t have a lot of time for fussing with fancy desserts. It’s really not my favorite thing to make, I’d much prefer cooking over baking any day.
So if you’ve noticed, NO BAKE treats are my favorite kind of desserts to make. Not just because of the season, whether it’s hot outside or not, I just love easy and stress free and that’s what no bake recipes are to me. Make you think I spent hours making a pretty little and absolutely scrumptious dessert for friends and family, when realistically it took me less than 10 minutes to make!
Easy Paleo Snickerdoodles
This has 6 ingredients and 3 steps to it!
- Dump ingredients in stand mixer.
- Roll into balls.
- Dip in chocolate!
What is easier than that? Nothing. Or maybe just waiting patiently for the chocolate to set once you’ve dipped these little bites in melted chocolate. 🙂
Easy Keto Truffles
I’ve got a bunch of little truffles like this on my blog, take a peek:
- No Bake Raspberry (Dairy Free) Truffles
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Truffles
- No Bake (Dairy Free) Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Truffles
- Mint Chocolate Truffles
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Truffles
- Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Truffles
And now Snickerdoodle!!! Enjoy!!
Keto Paleo Snickerdoodles
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Sugar-Free Low Carb Paleo Snickerdoodle Truffles
Mix all ingredients, except chocolate, in a stand mixer until well combined.
Roll batter into 12 balls.
Melt chocolate for 30 seconds intervals in a microwave and stir until smooth.
Dip balls into melted chocolate. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and refrigerate until set.
Enjoy! They do not need refrigeration.
Net Carbs: 3g
1.This recipe was first published in September of 2016 and updated with video in September 2018.
2.If you don't have protein powder or choose not to use it, try fine almond flour instead. Add some vanilla extract to the mixture if not using vanilla protein powder.
3. Sukrin is a brown sugar sub I like to use. You could use your favorite granulated sweetener or even liquid sweetener of choice to replace.
4. I do recommend flavored cinnamon stevia here to really add the flavor of traditional snickerdoodles, but if you don't have it, use vanilla stevia and add 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.