These Sugar-Free Mint Chocolate Truffles are an easy, no bake recipe that is keto, low carb, grain free and gluten free!
Just something about chocolate around Valentine's Day that gets everyone excited. Although it doesn't have to be Valentine's day to enjoy these little chocolatey truffles.
There an are an easy crowd pleaser and family favorite!
If you're not a fan of mint you can certainly leave it out and these will just be chocolate truffles, but adding a little peppermint extract and my favorite liquid stevia from Sweetleaf jazzes up the typical truffles from ordinary to extraordinary!
Whether you enjoy a Valentine's date night out with your significant other or you are staying home as a family, these truffles make the best after dinner treat. All made without sugar, low in carbs, grain and gluten free!
Other Recipes you might enjoy for Valentine's Day:
- Valentine's Peanut Butter Hearts
- Heart Shaped Coconut Candy
- Homemade Peppermint Patties
- Crock Pot Peppermint Fudge
- Crock Pot Sugar Free Fudge
- Mint Mocha Pudding
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Sugar-Free Mint Chocolate Truffles
- Over medium low heat, add the cream and butter to a saucepan. Stir it until it melts and the cream simmers.
- Remove from heat and add in the chocolate bar, extract and salt. Stir until all melted and combined well.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and refrigerate until firm enough to mound into a spoon, about 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop the chocolate mixture by tablespoons. Cover and refrigerate again for another 30 minutes.
- Roll each mound until smooth and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and dip each truffle in melted chips one at a time. Remove with a fork, shake off excess chocolate, and return to baking sheet.
- Sprinkle optional pink sugar free sprinkles on top.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.