This incredibly Easy Sugar-Free Low Carb Keto Peppermint Cheesecake Pie is a no bake sensation and will be your favorite dessert to make for the holidays with family and friends! This is also Nut Free!
If you're a lover of cheesecake, is there anything better than enjoying a creamy slice? Only one that is No Bake, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb and Keto and tastes like Christmas in pie form!
This No Bake Cheesecake pie takes very little time in the kitchen and is just in time for Christmas! Peppermint flavor throughout the cheesecake and well as the topping!
I love my Pecan Snowball cookies for the Holidays and gift giving of course, but we all know when it comes to Christmas parties, desserts like this pie are what people gravitate to. It's festive and decorative with cracked candy canes on top and it screams the holidays to me.
Nut Free Keto Crust
The great thing about this pie is that you can easily adapt it to how much or how little peppermint you'd like to use. And the same goes for the sweetness. Always add the small amount I recommend then taste and adjust. If you're worried about it being too sweet, since I do have a well known sweet tooth, reduce the amount I've suggested then taste again and adjust.
The crust is a nut free option as my youngest has a tree nut allergy. Using almonds in place of the sunflowers I've used is a fine substitution.
Other Peppermint Recipes you might enjoy:
Happy Holidays! Enjoy!
The price has dropped! My cookbook is now 35% OFF !!!!
EVERYONE WHO ORDERS MY NEW COOKBOOK TODAY AND UP UNTIL CHRISTMAS, WILL RECEIVE MY CHEESECAKE EBOOK FOR FREE AS A THANK YOU FOR ORDERING! IF YOU PRE-ORDERED IT, I’M NOT LEAVING YOU OUT EITHER, IF YOU WRITE AN AMAZON REVIEW YOU ALSO GET THIS EBOOK FOR FREE! JUST EMAIL ME A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT TO [email protected] AND I WILL SEND YOU A COPY OF THESE EBOOK FOR FREE!
No Bake Sugar-Free Peppermint Cheesecake Pie
- ½ cup sugar-free candy canes crushed
- Prepare the no-bake crust by placing all ingredients into a food processor. Process until the mix is a fine crumb consistency.
- Taste the crust and add more sweetener, as needed. Spread into a 9-inch pie dish. Set aside.
- Place all filling ingredients, except heavy cream, into a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth. Taste and add more stevia as needed.
- Pour heavy cream into a new bowl and use an electric mixer to blend on high until all whipped in texture. Fold this whipped cream into the cream cheese filling. Spread this into the pie crust.
- Add all topping ingredients into stand mixer, except crushed candy canes, if using. Blend on high until whipped. Taste and adjust stevia, if needed.
- Spread this over the cheesecake filling. Top with crushed peppermints if desired. Refrigerate pie for 3-4 hours or overnight.