This delicious, no bake, low carb, keto cranberry cheesecake pie includes an amazing keto jam made from fresh cranberries that's swirled into a luscious, cream cheese mixture creating a beautiful festive cranberry pie recipe for the holiday season. Just 6 net g carbs per serving.
Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce
Even if you're not a fan of homemade cranberry sauce, the keto cranberry filling recipe can be adapted with any other berry you prefer.
Low carb berries on the keto diet include blackberries, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. Swap any of those instead of making this tangy cranberry sauce.
I add orange zest to my cranberry sauce but you could also swap that with lemon zest for more tart berries. It's a versatile sweet pie that can be adapted for any time of year.
If you have some low carb leftover cranberry sauce, you can use that, but it literally takes just a few minutes to make this cranberry recipe. Much better than buying store bought canned cranberry sauce full of refined regular sugar.
Low Carb Pie Crust Options
This creamy cranberry pie could be made without a pie crust if you prefer. But I do have a no bake pie crust included in the recipe below for you.
In my pictures I decided to bake my coconut flour easy keto pie crust since I had the time, but when you don't have time to bake the crust before hand, any of these will work.
I basically am lazy and never use my rolling pin to make the crust thin. I just use my fingers to press it into the pie plate.
No Bake Pie Crust from my Peppermint cheesecake pie (no coconut)
Baked Chocolate Pie Crust (no coconut)
Baked Pie Crust with sesame and sunflower flour
Baked Almond Flour Pie crust from my Pecan Pie recipe
Low-Carb Sweetener Options
I use two different sweeteners in the cranberry sauce and cheesecake filling because that helps cancel out any aftertaste of either. Always best to start with a small amount of any sweetener, taste and decide if you want to add more.
You can always add but not take away if it's too sweet for you. Since this cranberry cream pie, doesn't need any eggs, you can feel free to taste as you go and adjust as needed.
Low Carb sweeteners can be tricky as not everyone will like the same thing, so it's important to try different options before you say a keto recipe isn't good.
It usually is the preference of your tastebuds that make or break a low carb keto recipe and for some, the amount of sweetener needs to be more to reduce the bitterness. Use my Sweetener Guide & Conversion Chart.
Can I use coconut sugar instead?
Coconut sugar and organic cane sugar are still sugar and will still spike ones blood sugar. If you aren't watching your sugar or carb intake, then yes you could use those.
But if you are looking to reduce sugar and refined carb cravings, eliminating white sugar, cane sugar, and all forms of sugar will help you achieve that goal.
More Keto Holiday Dessert Recipes
Low Carb Keto Sugar Free Cranberry Cream Pie
Sugar Free Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Pie Recipe
No Bake Pie Crust
Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce
No Bake Pie Crust
- All all ingredients into a food processor and process until well blended.
- Press into a 9 inch greased pie pan. Set aside.
- Combine cranberries, water, Swerve, orange zest to a sauce pan.
- Boil over medium heat, stir frequently, mash cranberries if needed, for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add stevia.
- Cool slightly then taste and adjust sweetener. Set aside or chill in fridge while you make the cheesecake filling.
No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- In a large mixing bowl combine the heavy whipping cream with vanilla stevia and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer or stand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, combine the room temperature cream cheese with Swerve confectioners. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Place the water and gelatin into a small microwavable bowl and cook 1 minute. Mix until completely dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and stir together until combined.
- Add ¾ of the room temperature or chilled cranberry sauce to the cheesecake mixture and swirl or mix until combined. Drizzle the cooled gelatin into the filling and spread into your pie crust.
- Use the remaining low-carb cranberry sauce to add to the center of the top of the cheesecake layer.
- Add optional "sugared" cranberries to decorate if using. Cover pie plate with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Storage: place leftover pieces in an airtight container and refrigerate for up 5 days.
- Toss the cranberries in a small bowl with liquid Allulose until all are coated.
- In another shallow medium bowl add the monk fruit. Toss a few cranberries at a time in the granulated sweetener until coated all around.
- Decorate the edges of the pie with "sugared" cranberries and sugar free whipped cream if desired.