This Easy Fool Proof Recipe for Keto Low Carb Cloud Bread is not only scrumptious for the Fall season, but makes perfect Low Carb Pumpkin French Toast! Just 84 calories per slice and 2 Net Carbs!
How to Make Cloud Bread
When I made my adaption, Cloud Bread Loaf, to the orginial recipe for the traditional cloud bread that everyone across all the internet knows, it's been gaining popularity ever since. My adaption gives more substance to the orginial recipe and also provides a better texture, think less eggy, and more airy.
The Best Cloud Bread
If you've ever had the orginial made with cream cheese, you know exactly what I'm talking about, the "Sticks to the roof of your mouth" problem. This recipe and my adaption to the original will make you fall in love with this light and delicious bread.
Easy Cloud Bread Recipe
The magic happens after you slice a nice thick piece and toast it! Once you add some butter, you will think you are cheating on your low carb diet! The texture will surprise you and even if you're not a pumpkin lover, the slight hint of pumpkin flavor is not overwhelming at all. Feel free to add more pumpkin spice in you want a lot of pumpkin flavor.
Topped with some Sugar-Free Syrup and this is exactly the kind of French Toast you've been craving!
I had this idea for a long time to swap the sour cream in my orginial Cloud Bread recipe for pumpkin and it worked perfectly! I added some pumpkin spices and a bit of sweetness to make this a perfect Sweet Pumpkin Bread! My kids loved it and so did I!
Pumpkin Cloud Bread
Pumpkin Cloud Bread (Low Carb, Gluten Free)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add the egg whites to a stand mixer with the cream of tartar and blend on high until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl mix the egg yolks and remaining ingredients together until well blended.
- Fold the egg whites a third at a time to the pumpkin mixture until all incorporated.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before removing and slicing.