Red, White & Blue Frozen Lemonade Pie is made sugar free, gluten free, low calorie, low carb and nut free. Perfectly patriotic for Memorial Day or 4th of July!
Want the most perfect no bake dessert that will be the hit of every BBQ party??
THIS is my gift to you! The original recipe was first given to me from a friend many years ago. It used vanilla ice cream and coolwhip and it was incredible. I have finally mastered a healthier version even my kids like!
Creamy, creamy, creamy.........and with a sweet lemonade flavor........melts in your mouth, literally!
The Cream Cheese Oat No Roll Pie Crust is what you see here with raspberries and blueberries mixed into the ice cream before refreezing for a short time. My kids aren't crazy about the berries in this pie, but they enjoyed it. Of course they asked me to make it another day without berries. 🙂
We brought this version to a family pool party and everyone loved it, but if you aren't keen on frozen fruit in your dessert than simply make it without.
Don't have time to make the pie crust? You can STILL make this recipe and not use any at all! Actually even easier to cut into slices. The little pies there are tiny graham cracker pre-made crusts I had forever in my pantry so I used them up!
The kids were much happier with this version and they devoured it. Actually this piece was mine and I had not guilt enjoying it because although yes it is high in fat, it has no sugar which won't make me crave. And I don't eat a desserts like this every day, but I do enjoy bringing a dessert to many summer parties. Don't you? And it is nice to have some kind of dessert to enjoy when others are indulging as well.
It melts fairly quickly so don't leave it out too long. It only needs about 5 minutes and you should be able to slice and enjoy! No need to tell anyone this is without sugar, they seriously will never know, trust me!!
So with berries or without, with a crust or without, this recipe is a slice of heaven!!
- Ice Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup light cream
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 teaspoons liquid lemon stevia
- ½ cup water
- Whipped Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons [url href="http://iherb.com/p/11070?at=0&rcode=yaj035" target="_blank"]vanilla liquid stevia[/url]
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 [url href="https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/cream-cheese-oat-no-roll-pie-crust-gluten-sugar-nut-free/" target="_blank"]Cream Cheese Oat No Roll Pie Crust[/url] or pie crust of choice
- Begin by making your whipped cream.
- Place the 2 cups of heavy cream in your stand mixer, add the liquid stevia and whip until the liquid cream becomes whipped cream. Set aside.
- Prepare your ice cream ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour this mixture into your ice cream machine and follow your manufacturer instructions. Mine was ready in 15 minutes.
- Once ice cream is ready place it in a large bowl, add all your whipped cream and mix well.
- If using the berries mix then in gently.
- Pour soft lemonade ice cream into a 9 inch pie plate or into a pie crust.
- Place in the freezer for about 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Once ready to serve, leave out on counter for only 10 minutes and it will be soft enough to slice.
Nutrition info above is without a crust.