It's Palm Sunday! One week from today we'll be celebrating Easter, the Resurrection of Jesus! I've got some great new dessert recipes coming this week as well as a round up of recipes I will post. Are you subscribed to receive SFM for free via email or RSS feed? I post many weekly recipes so this way you won't miss any if you don't happen to see them on Twitter , Pinterest or Facebook. You can now also find me on Google+ and Instagram as well!
The week ahead looks easy going for us and we all have Friday off even the hubby. Since I'm having my family over for Easter I will be prepping food ahead and I'm super happy to have the day off to do so. On Friday night hubby is on his own with the kids while I meet up with my mom friends for a quick little get together and after Easter cooking prep all day I will need it. 🙂 On Saturday I will be doing more Easter cooking ahead so an easy dinner it is!
Here's what I've got planned for eats at our house this week!
- Overnight Crock Pot Steel Cut Oats (adapting this from banana to cocoa flavored)
- cereal & berries-2x
- No Bake Quinoa Sesame bars-2x
- Banana Oat Pancakes
- Cheese Crepes (adapt to make more breakfast like)
- Turkey Kielbasa Vegetable Bake (new recipe)
- Baked Stuffed Flounder with spinach, rice (new recipe)
- left overs
- Roasted Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries, green beans
- Cheesy Potato Spinach Ham Frittata, salad, Oven Fried Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Mom's Night Out (Daddy on own with kiddies)
- Meatball Subs using this meatball recipe
Have a wonderful week!