Happy Sunday to you! My hubby and oldest have been away all weekend camping.
IN MASSACHUSETTS SOMEWHERE.
And they LOVE IT! Better his dad than me, that’s all I can say on that!
Last night I went to my parents for dinner and we had a friend over on Friday so it hasn’t been too lonely but I really miss them terribly when they go away for the weekend. Now that my oldest is a boyscout, it happens once a month!
So as far as food today, it’s left overs and simple grilled cheese later. The hubby will bring home the oldest, shower, unpack and take the youngest to a cubscout event in which they are headed to another cold, but not as cold place. They are going to see a Providence Bruins hockey game with the pack.
Some weekends are like this so I’m grateful tomorrow is a holiday which means no work for the hubby or school for us. We’ll be able to spend some quality time together! 🙂
Here’s the menu for my family this week:
- left overs of Gluten Free Sugar Free Baked French Toast (recipe coming soon!)
- Citrus Scones (New recipe)
- Crock Pot Banana Steel Cut Oats
- cereal & berries, yogurt -2x
- Gluten Free Sugar Free Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Low Calorie Freezer Friendly Egg Burrito’s
- Left Over Chili, grilled cheese for kiddies
- Healthier Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli
- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili ( New recipe)
- Hubby cooking fish he caught and froze, quick spinach risotto, sauteed spinach with mozzarella
- Roast Chicken, Sweet Potato & Apple Bake, green beans
- left overs and MNO ( Mom’s Night Out)
- Stuffed Turkey Sliders, Cucumber Feta salad, salad
Hope you all have a wonderful relaxing Sunday and great week ahead!