Looking for fabulous, but healthier Easter food to serve to family and friends this holiday? Look no further! Here's a HUGE list of fabulously healthy appetizers, Brunch recipes and desserts for your Easter day!
- Kale Bacon Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Pomegranate Cheese Cucumber Bites
- Chicken Salad Cucumber Bites
- Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa
- Mayo Free Cheesy Spinach Dip with veggie kabobs
- Mini Zucchini Cheese Bites
- Homemade Oat Sesame Crackers
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Chickpeas
- Whole Wheat Bacon Cheese Burger Calzone
- Grain Free Low Carb Cheesy Bread 'Sticks'
- Healthy Baked Peach French Toast
- Overnight Cinnamon Crumble French Toast
- Spinach Bacon Egg Quiche Cups
- Sun Dried Tomato Feta Frittata
- Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal with Individual Toppings
- Whole Wheat Berry Puff Pancake
- Banana Bread Muffins
- Strawberry Scones
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins
- Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Butter Bunnies
- No Bake White Coconut Butter Bunnies
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Brownies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Flour-less Chocolate Brownies
- Coconut Cream Lime Cheesecake
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Crepes
- Apple Custard
- Whole Wheat Pie Crust
- No Roll Cream Cheese Oat Pie Crust
- Mini Citrus Cheesecake Bites
- Whole Wheat Sugar-Free Cream Puffs
Here's something else you might be interested in after the Easter celebration!
One of my affiliates, emeals, would like to offer all Sugar-Free Mom fans a 10% discount on all their meal plans with a code "easter". This offer expires on April 15th. Just click the link below.
Save 10% on all eMeals plans with code "easter" on eMeals
Another affiliate of mine, Flirty Aprons, for which I absolutely love their aprons is having a 40% off sale on ALL their pretty aprons!!