This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
These popsicles are a combination of iced coffee and cocoa!!! No sugar added, made in minutes and 5 grams of PROTEIN in one!!
Just perfect for an afternoon when you need a pick- me -up to get through the day, don’t have time or feel like drinking coffee and you want a snack, NOW you can have the best of both worlds!
Pull one of these out of your freezer and get a dessert, a little caffeine and protein all in one. My kind of recipe. 🙂
Coffee on a stick!!! Chocolate-y too!! But you definitely still taste that yummy coffee flavor.
If you’re on Weight Watchers these are only 1 point!!!
At only 29 calories and no fat, they are a win for me and I hope for you too!
- 1 cup chilled brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 3 droppers full [url href=”http://iherb.com/p/8717?at=0&rcode=yaj035″ target=”_blank”]liquid chocolate stevia[/url]
- Combine all ingredients together in your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into Popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours until set.
Other recipes you might like:
- Low Fat Blueberry Protein Popsicles
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles: Dairy Free
- Chocolate Pudding Pospicles: Dairy Free
- Orange Mango Popsicles: Dairy Free