This Adorable Mini Red Velvet Cheesecake is Perfect For Valentine's with your Sweetie! It's Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, and Perfectly portioned ! Thank you to Sweetleaf Stevia for Sponsoring this Post!
It's almost Valentine's day and that means some sweets for the sweet one in your life! If you've got kids like me, it also may mean some sweets for them as well as your spouse.
I prefer making mini cakes so portion control is a little bit easier for me and there won't be a delicious cake in my fridge all week staring me down and tempting me with it's deliciousness.
Mini cakes are in and if you've not tried a mini cake yet, this is the best one to start with! It easy and it makes enough for 4 servings or share with just one and split the cake in half. It's low in calories and carbs so it really won't be an overindulgence if you decide to keep it all for yourself!
Chocolate sauce is optional but oh so perfect for a little extra special Valentine's.
Decadent, Delicious, but simple enough for a weeknight Valentine's treat.
Other Mini Cakes you might enjoy:
- Pumpkin Spice Layered Mug Cake for 2
- Tiramisu Layered Mug Cake for 2
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Layered Mug Cake for 2
Check out how easy this really is!
Mini Red Velvet Cheesecake
Optional Chocolate Sauce
- 3 oz sugar-free chocolate chips, melted with 2 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, salt, food coloring, and SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™. Blend on high until smooth and well incorporated. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend on high until smooth.
- Grease a 6-inch springform pan. Wrap the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil to form a seal, and place the pan into an 8-by-8-inch dish. Pour water into the dish until it’s halfway up the sides of the springform pan. Pour the cheesecake batter into the springform pan and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the water bath and refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, melt the optional chocolate and butter together for 1 minute in the microwave. Mix until smooth and pour over cheesecake, if desired.
- The sugars in the Nutrition Facts are from the natural lactose in cream cheese and sour cream.
- If you are used to very sweet cheesecakes, adjust your batter as needed before adding eggs. Simply mix the cream cheese and SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™, then taste to decide on the sweetness.
- If you don’t have SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™, you’ll find SweetLeaf®Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops™ will be just as delicious. You can also use a tablespoon or two of SweetLeaf® Stevia Sweetener in the shaker jar.
- The optional chocolate sauce is not included in the nutrition information.
Disclaimer: This recipe has been sponsored by Sweetleaf Stevia with whom I am honored to be in a long term partnership with. All opinions and text are 100% my own and always will be. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep this website running!