This easy sheet pan meal with shrimp and crispy pepperoni is perfect for any night of the week since it roasts so quickly in your oven. It's a low carb, keto, gluten free, family friendly meal made in under 30 minutes!
ROASTING FRESH & FROZEN SHRIMP
Shrimp is one of the easiest proteins to prepare for dinner and get on your table quickly! You can easily stir fry it in a pan, but roasting it until hot and juicy with some veggies, makes for an easy more complete and easy sheet pan dinner meal to feed your family on a busy weeknight.
It's not a problem if you can only find frozen shrimp rather than fresh. In most cases it's cheaper to buy frozen. For this recipe, if using frozen, just leave the bag in your fridge overnight and it should be ready to go for the next night for dinner. If not, you can also dump all the shrimp out into a large, clean bowl and run some cold water over the shrimp. They will thaw out perfectly within 5-10 minutes then proceed with this recipe as directed.
EASY SHEET PAN RECIPES
Sheet pan meals are the one of the most efficient and easiest ways to get a meal on the table with the least about of work. There are so many incredible sheet pan meals available and the versatility is endless. Protein, veggies, and a healthy oil, are really all that's needed for any sheet pan meal. This sheet pan shrimp recipe roasts up quickly and makes for easy clean up as well, using just one pan.
SERVE THIS SHEET PAN SHRIMP WITH
You could enjoy this delicious keto shrimp and pepperoni over my cauliflower rice recipe or with zucchini noodles if you prefer, or over mashed cauliflower or just with a fabulous salad on the side! I've also got some other fun sides like Zucchini Fries, Zucchini Fritters, Cauliflower Arancini, and Cauliflower "Tater" Tots!
LOW CARB KETO MEAL PLAN MEMBERSHIP
Our membership is simple. You can subscribe for a month to try it out or you can subscribe for a yearly membership. Each Friday you will get a meal plan that comes to your email. You'll have that early in order to go food shopping before the meal plan begins on Sunday. You will be able to view and print the meal plan and the shopping list. If you don't like a meal, simply delete it and swap it with another meal you like. The shopping list will automatically adjust. It's the best software available out there for a customizable menu plan. Not many other low carb or keto meal plans allow you the option to remove, add, start with a blank menu and create your own if you so wish.
You can choose from Three Meal Plan Options:
Low Carb Meal Plan includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks with 40 net grams of carbs or less per day.
Keto Meal Plan includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks with 20 net grams of carbs or less per day.
Intermittent Fasting Keto Meal Plan includes 2 meals per day plus one protein/fat rich snack daily with no more than 20 TOTAL carbs per day.
Quick and Easy, there is nothing not to like about this sheet pan shrimp and crispy pepperoni! Don't like pepperoni? Swap with bacon or pancetta or diced ham. Any other protein that is pre-cooked will work to replace the pepperoni! Make it today and let me know how your family loves it!
Looking for more Shrimp recipes? Try these!
- Keto Coconut Shrimp
- Shrimp Ramen Stir Fry
- Sesame Shrimp
- Strawberry Salsa Shrimp Lettuce Cups
- Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers
SHEET PAN SHRIMP WITH CRISPY PEPPERONI (LOW CARB, KETO)
Sheet Pan Shrimp with Crispy Pepperoni
- ½ pound cherry tomatoes I used on the vine (apx. 250grams)
- 2 ounces red onion cut into wedges or(60g)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil separated
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon black pepper cracked
- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled or (apx. 450 grams) if frozen see above
- 1 teaspoon paprika smoked (or to taste)
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 355F / 180C / 160 fan.
- Place the tomatoes and onion on a non-stick baking tray and carefully toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of melted butter, garlic cloves, thyme, and half of the salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, butterfly the peeled shrimp. If you’re not sure on how to do this, see this video here.
- Place in a bowl and toss with the paprika and rest of the salt and pepper. Add the pepperoni and shrimp to the tray and toss to combine. Bake for 3 more minutes.
- Drain the juices from pan into a tall cup. Remove 1 garlic clove and about 4 tomatoes from the tray then place the pan back in oven for about 5 minutes to crisp up the pepperoni and cook the shrimp to your liking.
- Meanwhile, blend the juices with the reserved 4 tomatoes and 1 clove of garlic (skin removed) using an immersion blender. Add these juices to a pan and simmer for about 5 minutes to concentrate and thicken.
- Toss / drizzle the sauce over the sheet pan to serve plus 2 tablespoon olive oil, optional fresh thyme leaves and cracked black pepper.
- Storage: Fridge in a Tupperware for up to 3 days