This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Happy Father’s Day!! A wonderful day to recognize all dads! We’ll be off celebrating at my sister in laws house today with my parents. Super fun since they have a nice pool the kids will be thrilled to use! Hopefully our New England weather will cooperate and it’ll be hot enough to let them go in!
This week cub scouting and boy scouting meetings come to an end for the summer and baseball and softball have just ended this weekend so things should be slowing down for us, yahoo! Scouting camping weekends will still be happening and cub scouting events through the summer, but overall a more relaxed atmosphere and I’m ready for it
On Friday my oldest and hubby will be traveling to Cape Cod near Trurro to camp out with the scouts for about 5 days. My sister in law who doesn’t have children is willing to watch the kids for me so I can go out with my friends and eat at Panera on Friday night. Yeah she rocks and I’m blessed to have her! Thank God for certain people in life that just make your life a little easier right?
Hope you all have a great week ahead!
- Father’s Day breakfast- Waffles! (Working on a homemade SF maple syrup recipe)
- Blueberry Muffins-2x
- Cereal & banana-2x
- Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, fruit
- Oat & Fruit Breakfast Bars
- Father’s Day at my Sister In Laws!
- Spinach & Cheese Quesadilla’s, raw cucumbers/carrots
- Chicken Piccata with Brown Rice Pasta, Oven Fried Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Healthy Oven Fried Turkey Chimichanga’s, salad, Salsa, Parmesan Kale Chips
- Left Overs
- Mom’s Night Out (Kiddies with Auntie)
- Healthy Salisbury Steak, Garlic Mashed Potato, peas
Hope you have a fabulous Sunday celebrating Father’s Day with your loved ones!