This Easy, No Bake Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is perfect for parties! No one will even notice it’s made without any added sugar!
The warmer months are here and that means outdoor cook outs and barbecues. When you’re on a special diet like being sugar free and/or low carb, it’s always nice to bring a dessert that you too can enjoy but also share with others. This easy dessert will have everyone asking you for the recipe!
This is perfect for Memorial Day as the unofficial start to all the summer fun ahead. Make ahead and just keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. It’s creamy and naturally sweet with the strawberries. Adding just a small amount of berry flavored stevia helps bring it all together. Of course feel free to use whatever sweetener you prefer, just use a small amount then taste and adjust as needed. Here’s a sweetener chart that may help you decide how much to use in comparison with the stevia I used.
Add as many or as little strawberries as you like. Nutritional information is based on using just 1 cup. If you’re strawberries are all ready pretty sweet, skip any sweetener at all.
My kids could not get enough of this luscious, creamy dip. In fact they even liked it better than my Cookies & Cream Dip, I was shocked!
Happy Memorial Day!
Thank you to all the men and women who have served and are serving our country!
- Serves: 12
- Serving size: 2 oz.
- Calories: 137
- Fat: 12.7g
- Saturated fat: 8.7g
- Carbohydrates: 1.6g
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Sodium: 107mg
- Fiber: .3g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
- 2 packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, stems removed, diced
- 1 tsp berry flavored stevia
- pinch salt
- Place the cream cheese in a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth. Scrape down sides and add pour in the heavy cream.
- Blend on high speed until incorporated well.
- Add in half the strawberries and blend on low speed just to mix the strawberries throughout.
- Add the stevia and salt, blend then taste and adjust sweetness if needed.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Top with remaining diced strawberries.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.