This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Are you enjoying your weekend? We’ve been busy with Christmas decorating and a dance recital for our daughter and a wedding to attend but we always try to enjoy the moment even in the busy. 🙂
Tomorrow I will be starting my 3 Day Cleanse & Detox for myself but obviously still need to feed my family too. So I tried to pick dinners that were easy enough and not too tempting for myself while following the plan for the 3 days. The good thing about the cleanse is I only need to make one or two dinner choices and it will be enough servings for the 3 days for either lunch or dinner for myself. I’m going with light veggie soup and veggie quinoa salad to make ahead and the rest is easy enough as it is green smoothies for breakfast or snacks.
Are you joining me on the cleanse?
- Mini Upside Fruity Steel Cut Oat Cakes
- Make Your Own Fruit-on-the-Bottom Yogurt Cups from The Kitchen
- cereal & bananas-2x
- Jumbo Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Make Ahead Oatmeal Smoothies from The Yummy Life
- Baked French Toast-new recipe
- Out to eat for daughters Christmas Dance recital
- Mac-N-Cheese Soup with Spinach
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
- Mexican Taco Lasagna, salad
- left overs
- Quick & Hearty Beef Stew, whole wheat popovers
- Healthy Baked Chicken Fingers, Garlic Baked Fries, steamed broccoli
Have a great week!