This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Good Sunday Morning! It’s menu plan day!! Yesterday shopping was easy since I already knew what was needed for the week ahead. Having a menu surely helps to decrease fresh food spoilage and unnecessary purchases!
Here’s what’s on our menu for the week:
- Overnight Crock Pot Apple Oatmeal
- Bacon Egg Cheese Quiche Cups (replacing bacon with left over Easter ham I froze)
- cereal & berries, yogurt-2x
- Blueberry Muffins
- Mini Upside Down Fruity Steel Cut Oat Cakes
- Homemade Gnocchi (new for me recipe)
- Pan fried flounder, brown rice, sauteed spinach
- Crock Pot Burrito Casserole (new for me recipe), raw cucumber/carrots/ranch
- Mini Turkey Meatloaves, Carrot & Parsnip Fries, caprese salad
- Crock Pot Chicken & Bean Stew (using cooked chicken in my freezer)
- Mom’s Night Out (Daddy on own 🙂 )
- Salisbury steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Have a fabulous Sunday with your family!!