Good Sunday Morning! It’s been a long week as my oldest child had a bad chest cold and top that with asthma and little to no sleep for a few nights in a row and you’ve got one tired momma! My hubby was out of town traveling last week and came home on the weekend with the flu!! At least myself and my younger two kiddies are doing just fine. Prayers are always welcomed though 🙂
We’ve got an exciting monumental event happening this week, my daughter is turning double digits!!! She is super excited! We have a family tradition to go out to eat wherever the birthday child wants for their night and we’ll be having a little party with some friends for her too. I’m seeing cake making and party planning in my near future!
Here’s what’s on the menu for the week ahead at our house:
- Overnight Banana Crock Pot Steel Cut Oats
- Cereal & yogurt, fruit-2x
- Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- hard boiled eggs, toast, fruit
- No Bake Chewy Nut Free Granola Bars
- Substituting GF flour to make Whole Wheat Berry Puff Pancake
- Adapting this Chicken Piccata recipe, brown rice pasta, broccoli
- Veggie Frittata, raw cucumber, carrots, celery with ranch
- Stuffed peppers/tacos for kids
- Flounder &spinach in foil pouches (new recipe), rice
- Out to eat for daughter’s 10th Bday!
- Boys on own, Daughter friend Bday party!
- Spiced Rubbed Pork Tenderloin, mango salsa, green beans
Have a wonderful week ahead!!!