These Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are the perfect fall breakfast! Made nut free and gluten free!
Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling
Pumpkin muffins filled with cream cheese are the most scrumptious breakfast for the fall and winter season. Made low carb, keto and nut-free, these are a wonderful allergy friendly muffin to share with family and friends. All the flavors of fall spices and a creamy, center will compliment your morning coffee or tea very nicely!
Nut-Free Pumpkin Muffins
Making keto recipes nut free is always a challenge, but no worries, I've got you covered. Using alternatives to the typical almond flour, just takes a little tweaking and experimenting. Luckily I've perfected working with coconut flour and have now found sesame flour as a wonderful option to almond flour as well. I've got many nut-free recipes in my new cookbook, Naturally Keto, over 115 nut free, as well as over 50 dairy free and another 20 that could easily be made dairy free with a simple swap.
These muffins today were the handy work of one of my favorite recipe developers and photographer, Naomi Sherman of Food Creative! After needing help this past year due to writing the cookbook, I decided I still wanted/needed help to continue providing all of you delicious, trust worthy low carb and keto recipes you have grown to love. This extra help gives me time to focus on something exciting that you will see in the new year, a Keto Course with me! No details yet for you, but soon to come!
Here are some other pumpkin breakfast recipes that are also nut free and keto:
Meal Plan Membership
If you love recipes like this for yourself and family, you will love my meal planning membership. Weekly low carb and/or keto meal plan sent to your inbox every Friday with shopping list. The best part about my meal planning feature is that if you aren't interested in one of the dinner meals you can swap it out for something else! You can even change serving sizes and the shopping list will adjust! It pretty amazing software and I hope you'll take advantage of it. You can have a sustainable low carb/keto lifestyle when you're well prepared and planning meals is the key! LEARN MORE TODAY!
EVERYONE WHO ORDERS MY NEW COOKBOOK TODAY AND UP UNTIL THANKSGIVING, WILL RECEIVE THIS EBOOK FOR FREE AND A THANK YOU FOR ORDERING! IF YOU PRE-ORDERED IT, I’M NOT LEAVING YOU OUT EITHER, IF YOU WRITE AN AMAZON REVIEW YOU ALSO GET THIS EBOOK FOR FREE! JUST EMAIL ME A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT TO [email protected] AND I WILL SEND YOU A COPY OF THESE EBOOK FOR FREE!
Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (Nut Free)
Keto Nut-Free Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ounce pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoon Swerve confectioners
- Beat the filling ingredients together until smooth and then refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pre-heat your oven to 400⁰F and line a 12-hole muffin tray.
- Place all of your dry ingredients (sesame flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, salt and brown sugar substitute) into a large mixing bowl and whisk to remove any lumps.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, add the eggs, sugar-free maple syrup, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and coconut milk, beat until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three batches.
- Mix gently until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Fill your muffin cups ½ way and then add a teaspoon of the cheesecake filling to the center.
- Spoon the remaining muffin batter over the top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Naomi is the force behind Naomi Sherman | Food Creative. She is passionate about recipe development, food photography and styling. An accomplished home cook who was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease eight years ago, Naomi started to explore the connection between healthy, whole food and her symptoms, and a new love was born. She fiercely believes that what you put in your body is one of the most important factors for your physical, and mental, wellbeing.