These popsicles are a combination of iced coffee and cocoa!!! No sugar added, made in minutes and 5 grams of PROTEIN in one!!
Just perfect for an afternoon when you need a pick- me -up to get through the day, don't have time or feel like drinking coffee and you want a snack, NOW you can have the best of both worlds!
Pull one of these out of your freezer and get a dessert, a little caffeine and protein all in one. My kind of recipe. 🙂
Coffee on a stick!!! Chocolate-y too!! But you definitely still taste that yummy coffee flavor.
If you're on Weight Watchers these are only 1 point!!!
At only 29 calories and no fat, they are a win for me and I hope for you too!
- 1 cup chilled brewed coffee
- ½ cup plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ¼ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 3 droppers full [url href="http://iherb.com/p/8717?at=0&rcode=yaj035" target="_blank"]liquid chocolate stevia[/url]
- Combine all ingredients together in your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into Popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours until set.
Other recipes you might like:
- Low Fat Blueberry Protein Popsicles
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles: Dairy Free
- Chocolate Pudding Pospicles: Dairy Free
- Orange Mango Popsicles: Dairy Free
OMG, I just made this with peanut butter chocolate protein powder and is tastes just like Dutch Chocolate ice cream. I didn't make popsicles I used my ice cream maker. This is awesome!!! Thanks for the recipe 🙂
I can not have chocolate. Could you tell me what I could substitute?
what can i use instead of protein powder ?
You could check the other Popsicle recipes I have that doesn't include protein powder.
Oh yummy! I'm gonna have to make these for sure! Maybe with decaf coffee cuz my kids will want one and goodness knows they don't need any extra energy....haha!
Good idea bc my kiddies wanted some when they saw me eating one and I didn't let them because of the caffeine! LOL
Vita @ Juicer Depot
I like that it has protein in it. I too would have to buy a popsicle mold. Can't wait to try it.
Janel @ Happy Life, Happy Wife
Oh these look so good! I definitely want to make these. I just need a popsicle mold. lol