Keto Mini cheeseburgers on a stick, you'll never miss the bun! Low Carb, Gluten Free, and No Utensils required, perfect party food!
Low Carb Cheeseburger Bite Appetizers
The Super Bowl is the biggest and most festive party for finger foods and little bites. Whether you are the host of a home party, or the attendee at a friends party, appetizers rule on this night.
Maybe because finger foods and easy appetizers that don't require utensils make for easy, comfortable gatherings, casual conversation and the ability to move around with ease and mingle.
After the holidays recipes that require lots of prep time and sit down entertaining, a Super Bowl party is a much anticipated relaxing night.
Little mini bites are always the hit at any party and these burger bites will surely please everyone, even the non low carb crowd!
Low Carb Cheeseburger Bites
These mini burger bites encompass all things wonderful. They're bun-less so they're low carb and keto without even trying. They're tiny, so you can enjoy more per serving. They're pretty and festive for company and especially helpful that everyone can just grab their own.
There's really nothing NOT to love about these burger bites.
How to Customize Burger Bites
These cheeseburger bites are very easy to customize. You could have a table set up for building you own mini burger and leave out all the toppings so others can make it themselves.
If you make them ahead for a party they do require some time to cut and prep everything, but then it's all assembly line style and your kiddies can help, like mine did.
Customize Toppings by swapping out the cheddar cheese for another melty type cheese you prefer. You could skip the pickle and add a jalapeno. You could swap out the tomato for a large green olive. You could also add some fresh red onion.
How to Make Keto Cheeseburger Bites
For the burgers, you really just need ground beef, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. Ingredients for the assembling of the cheeseburgers bites are bacon, lettuce, cheddar cheese, pickles and cherry tomatoes.
For the Thousand Island Dressing, you need garlic, plain Greek yogurt, sugar free ketchup, extra virgin olive oil, dill pickles, salt, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.Using about 1 tablespoon of the meat mixture, make 48 mini meatballs.
Place them on a parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes.
Turn oven off and add a slice of cheese to each burger bite.
Place back in oven to melt cheese for 2-3 minutes.
Set aside to prepare remaining ingredients.
Cook the bacon in a skillet, but remove before crisp. If it's too crisp, the bacon will crumble when inserting toothpick.
Drain on paper towel and break into 48 pieces.
To assemble burgers on toothpick start with a tomato half, a slice of pickle, a piece of bacon, lettuce, and cheeseburger bite.
Whisk the ingredients together for the dressing, taste and adjust spice if needed. Enjoy with Thousand Island dressing on the side.
Keto Thousand Island Dressing
You can use whatever dressing your really like with burgers, but I went for a change of pace and made my own thousand island style dressing to dip these bites in.
Be careful with Tabasco sauce, a little goes a long way. Taste and adjust before adding more. I think it's spicy enough, but the hubby thought it was not spicy enough and would have preferred more. You be the judge.
More Low Carb Appetizer Finger Foods:
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Cheddar Cauliflower Bacon Bites
- Low Carb Cheesy Pepper Poppers
- Broccoli Cauliflower Quinoa Bites
- Mediterranean Roasted Eggplant Dip
- Salt & Vinegar Zucchini Chips
- Sweet Candied Bourbon Pecans
- Oven Fried Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
Nutritional Information was calculated for 3 mini burgers on a stick with 1 tablespoon of dip.
Mini Bun-Less Cheeseburger Bites
Mini Bun-less Cheeseburger Bites with Thousand Island Dip
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Using about 1 tablespoon of the meat mixture, make 48 mini meatballs.
- Place them on a parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes. Turn oven off and add a slice of cheese to each burger bite. Place back in oven to melt cheese for 2-3 minutes. Set aside to prepare remaining ingredients.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet, but remove before crisp. Drain on paper towel and break into 48 pieces.
- To assemble burgers on toothpick start with a tomato half, pickle, bacon, lettuce, and cheeseburger. Whisk the ingredients together for the dressing, taste and adjust spice if needed. Enjoy with Thousand Island dressing on the side.