Keto Mini cheeseburgers on a stick, you'll never miss the bun! Low Carb, Gluten Free, and No Utensils required, perfect party food!
Cheeseburger Bite Appetizers
Little mini bites are always the hit at any party. New Year's Eve is the biggest and most festive party for finger foods and little bites. Whether you are the host of a home party, or the attendee at a friends party, appetizers rule on this night.
Maybe because finger foods and easy appetizers that don't require utensils make for easy, comfortable gatherings, casual conversation and the ability to move around with ease and mingle.
After the holidays like Christmas, that require lots of prep time and sit down entertaining, New Year's Eve is a much anticipated relaxing night.
Low Carb Cheeseburger Bites
These mini burger bites encompass all things wonderful. They're bunless so they're low carb. They're tiny so you can enjoy more per serving. They're pretty and festive for company.
There's really nothing NOT to love about these burger bites.
AND they are easy to customize. You could have a table set up for building you own mini burger and leave out all the toppings so others can make it themselves.
If you make them yourselves for the party they do require some time to cut and prep everything, but then it's all assembly line style and your kiddies can help, like mine did!
A little coaxing of getting to eat some works well too. 🙂
Keto Thousand Island Dressing
You can use whatever dressing your really like with burgers but I went for a change of pace and made my own thousand island style dressing to dip these bites in.
Be careful with Tabasco sauce, a little goes a long way. Taste and adjust before adding more. I think it's spicy enough but the hubby thought it not spicy enough and would have preferred more. You be the judge.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- Cheddar Cauliflower Bacon Bites
- Low Carb Cheesy Pepper Poppers
- Broccoli Cauliflower Quinoa Bites
- Mediterranean Roasted Eggplant Dip
- Salt & Vinegar Zucchini Chips
- Sweet Candied Bourbon Pecans
- Oven Fried Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
Have a Safe and Wonderful New Year's Everyone!
Nutritional Information was calculated for 3 mini burgers on a stick with 1 tablespoon of dip.
Mini Bun-Less Cheeseburger Bites
Mini Bun-less Cheeseburger Bites with Thousand Island Dip
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese cut into 48 pieces
- 6 ounces bacon uncured, nitrate free
- 24 cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce chopped
- optional: pickles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Using about 1 tablespoon of the meat mixture, make 48 mini patties or meatballs.
- Place them on a foil lined baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes. Turn oven off and add a slice of cheese to each burger bite. Place back in oven to melt cheese for 2-3 minutes. Set aside to prepare remaining ingredients.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet but remove before crisp. Drain on paper towel and break into 48 pieces.
- To assemble burgers on toothpick start with a tomato half, pickle, bacon, lettuce, and cheeseburger.