Easter is less than a week away! Easter goodies are everywhere at the stores and the kids see them and want them. BUT you don't have to buy all that sugary stuff when you can make your own treats at home for little time. It's easy with only a few ingredients and less than 10 minutes of your time.
No baking required makes these the best Easter treat ever!
You can find these little bunny molds at Walmart or online. Or use another mold of choice. This recipe makes a dozen little bunny heads. Aren't they the cutest thing?!
Once hardened place them in little mini muffin cups or on a plate. They will not melt at room temperature but will soften some. You could also place them right inside Easter eggs for your kiddies to find!
So pretty right? And to me they taste better than white chocolate any day which is saying something!
Other Easter Desserts you might like:
- Mini Citrus CheeseCake Bites
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Naturally Sweetened Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Flourless Fudgey Brownies
- Crock Pot Peppermint Fudge
No Bake Coconut Butter Easter Bunnies: [NO Sugar Added, Dairy & Gluten Free]
- In a microwaveable bowl melt coconut butter with coconut oil.
- Stir in vanilla extract and stevia.
- Pour into silicone bunny molds.
- Refrigerate or freeze until hardened about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Store at room temperature or freeze or refrigerate until ready to serve.