It's the day after Valentine's Day so hopefully you've had your fill of sweets and are ready to eat clean today??!!
This meal will do the trick! A serving of my yummy Kale Pear Blue cheese salad topped with homemade garlic parmesan croutons and you'll feel happy and satisfied come lunch time when you open this baby up!
I left off the the word kale specifically in the title since you could certainly change it to any lettuce of your choice if raw kale and you don't get along.
'Course you could also eliminate the walnuts too if you're looking to reduce the fat in this salad but why would you want to do that?
And after yesterdays fill of goodies this salad is still a far better choice today than snacking on left overs from last night, don't you think? 🙂
Check out my other Meal--To-Go recipes:
- Greek Tri-Color Quinoa Meal to Go
- Chicken Salad Wrap Meal to Go
- Mayo Free Waldorf Salad Meal to Go
- Edamame Millet Salad Meal to Go
- Veggie Quinoa Salad Meal To Go
Pear Blue Cheese Walnut Salad Meal-To-Go
- 1 serving Kale Pear Blue Cheese Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup Homemade Croutons
- ½ cup carrots
- 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
- Make the salad which serves 4, setting aside the rest in the refrigerator or pack for another lunch.
- Prepare croutons according to recipe or use store bought.
- Add carrots and peanut butter to your side containers.
- Enjoy your lunch to go!