This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
It’s the day after Valentine’s Day so hopefully you’ve had your fill of sweets and are ready to eat clean today??!!
This meal will do the trick! A serving of my yummy Kale Pear Blue cheese salad topped with homemade garlic parmesan croutons and you’ll feel happy and satisfied come lunch time when you open this baby up!
I left off the the word kale specifically in the title since you could certainly change it to any lettuce of your choice if raw kale and you don’t get along.
‘Course you could also eliminate the walnuts too if you’re looking to reduce the fat in this salad but why would you want to do that?
And after yesterdays fill of goodies this salad is still a far better choice today than snacking on left overs from last night, don’t you think? 🙂
Check out my other Meal–To-Go recipes:
- Greek Tri-Color Quinoa Meal to Go
- Chicken Salad Wrap Meal to Go
- Mayo Free Waldorf Salad Meal to Go
- Edamame Millet Salad Meal to Go
- Veggie Quinoa Salad Meal To Go
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Pear Blue Cheese Walnut Salad Meal-To-Go
- 1 serving Kale Pear Blue Cheese Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Homemade Croutons
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
- Make the salad which serves 4, setting aside the rest in the refrigerator or pack for another lunch.
- Prepare croutons according to recipe or use store bought.
- Add carrots and peanut butter to your side containers.
- Enjoy your lunch to go!
Weight Watchers PointsPlus:12*