It’s the day after Thanksgiving so you know you’ve got left overs!
Got any left over cranberry sauce or turkey? Of course you do!
Want a fantastic and delicious healthy lunch today? Of course you do 😉 You will feel fantastic after eating this rather than bloated and stuffed if you repeat yesterdays meal today.
This recipe is a simple adaption of my Mayo Free Chicken Salad. With the added low sugar Cranberry Orange Sauce I just posted this past week, this turkey salad is outrageously amazing! All the flavors of Thanksgiving but health-i-fied!
You can certainly use whatever cranberry sauce you have on hand and if so just eliminate adding any stevia in the mix.
Serves 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, nonfat
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 8 ounces cooked turkey breast, chopped
- optional: 2-3 droppers Instructions
- In a bowl mix together the first 5 items.
- Taste it and decide if you need to add any stevia.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and toss to combine.
- Makes 3 cups. Keep refrigerated.
Weight Watchers PointPlus: 2*6.6.14http://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/mayo-free-cranberry-turkey-salad/