This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Happy Sunday to you! We’ve had some beautiful weather this weekend and enjoyed it yesterday at a softball game for my daughter and today a baseball game for my little man. Spring is super busy for us but I love it and wouldn’t want it any other way. 🙂
The week ahead is quite busy with about 3 appointments over the week as well as 3 softball games, baseball practice, a doggie vet visit and probably a few more things I’m forgetting LOL! So making dinner ahead when I can will be the key as some nights we’ll be all heading in different directions. The hubby usually doesn’t like make ahead dinners that he has to heat up that I’ve made earlier in the afternoon, (he never thought they tasted as good), but is learning to embrace them. Better than spending money on unhealthy take out is my motto!
- Crock Pot Banana Steel Cut Oats
- Carrot Cake Muffins (new recipe) adapting this recipe
- Hard boiled eggs, fruit, english muffins
- Whole Wheat Berry Puff Pancake
- Savory Baked Flourless Cheese Crepes & Eggplant Parmesan
- Baked Parmesan Tilapia, sauteed spinach, brown rice
- Pasta Salad with chicken
- Turkey Kielbasa Vegetable Bake
- Chicken, cheese, veggie quesadillas
- Date night/kiddies with Auntie
- Grilled Turkey Meatball Kabobs, garlic fries, salad