This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
It’s Sunday! Time for sharing what I’m serving up for my family this week ahead! On Thursday it will be the Fourth of July, a day we celebrate the Independence of America. BBQ’s will be happening everywhere across the country and we are no exception. Ours will happen at my parents house so the kids can enjoy their nice big pool. I’ll be making two new side dishes and my parents will do the rest, gotta love that right?!!
Here’s what the week looks like for us:
- Homemade Buttermilk Waffles
- cereal, yogurt, berries-2x
- No Bake Granola Bars
- Happy 4th of July!! Strawberry Honey Scones
- hard boiled eggs, fruit, toast
- Yard Sale Day! Strawberry Coconut Smoothies!!
- Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin, coleslaw, raw cucumber/carrots with ranch
- left overs
- Mini Turkey Meatloaves, green beans, Sweet Potato Mash
- Lightened Up Spaghetti Alla Carbonara with chicken
- Happy 4th! Cook out at my parents house! Bringing fruit cup and cucumber salad! (these recipes will be posting this week!)
- left overs
- Turkey Burgers adapting this recipe, Fresh Zucchini Caprese Salad
Have a wonderful week and Happy 4th of July to those in the USA!