Happy Sunday to you! I'm still in Pennsylvania visiting with my brother and his family. I will be home Monday night so the hubby will be on his own for breakfast and dinners. Luckily he is a pretty good cook himself and enjoys taking over when I'm not around. Nice for me so I didn't have to make ahead any meals for them before I left which was very helpful!!
- Daddy and kiddies on own for Sunday & Monday
- Spinach Bacon & Egg Quiche Cups-2x
- Cereal with berries-2x
- Whole Wheat Banana Puff Pancake
- Kiddies visit with Grandparents
- Daddy on own with kids
- Healthier Pasta Salad with Chicken
- Healthier Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes
- Traditional Italian Bolognese Sauce with brown rice pasta, Zucchini Caprese Salad
- Loaded Frittata- recipe coming soon
- Grilled Meatball Kabobs -recipe coming soon
What's for dinner at your house? Any recipe requests for me?
Dinner last night: Lemon-herb baked Swai (white fish), creamy parmesan polentaand skillet roasted summer vegetable medley.
Becca from It's Yummilicious
I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip, Brenda! I'd love to see a dish with shrimp and some type of pasta. In the mood for some healthy carbs and seafood!