This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Happy Sunday to You!!
Here in RI we are preparing for Hurricane Sandy to come visit us tomorrow afternoon and into Tuesday. Things change so quickly with the weather around here, we really won’t know how we will be effected until it hits. Hopefully just some mild rain if possible!
But today we are going to enjoy a beautiful day with my family out to eat celebrating my dad’s birthday. If we do lose power on Monday and Tuesday due to the storm we have a generator and a gas stove so I should still be able to cook for us. 🙂
Today I made my Pumpkin Spice Muffins for us before we head to church in the morning. I wanted to update the old photos with some new ones, but I was inspired to remake them the other day when my fellow RI foodie blogging friend Jennifer from Savoring the Thyme shared her Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream Cheese spread! YUM!
I did leave an old picture just for you to see the HUGE difference a little practice and better lighting make when taking pictures, HUGE! I also have these muffins adapted to be without any sugars and using stevia and I will be sharing the recipe soon. Until then here’s our menu for the week!
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins and Pumpkin Spiced Whipped Cream Cheese
- Overnight Banana Steel Cut Oats
- Cereal with fresh fruit-2x
- Hard Boiled eggs, toast, yogurt
- Pumpkin Vanilla Millet Porridge
- Ham & Cheese Puff Pancake
- Out to Eat for my Daddy’s Birthday
- Healthier Italian Pasta Salad
- Turkey Stuffed Peppers/Kids tacos
- Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken-recipe coming soon
- Pork Alfredo Medallions-new recipe
- Date Night Out
- Marinated London Broil, Spiced Cabbage & Onions, Italian Potato Salad, steamed broccoli
Have a wonderful week friends!
Praying for safety for all those in the path of Hurricane Sandy!
Has Hurricane Sandy already paid a visit in our state?