This Easy, No Bake Sugar-Free Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse is a pumpkin and low carb lovers dream! It's gluten free, keto and made with just 6 ingredients!
Pumpkin season has arrived! Creamy pumpkin cheesecake flavor but with a light and fluffy texture that is irresistible! It doesn't hurt that this fabulous dessert is also low in carbs either does it?
Since this recipe has been a super popular one on my blog since first being posted September of 2013, I knew it needed to be back up in the forefront with some updated photos. So those who are new to my blog and those new as email subscribers can enjoy this easy 6 ingredient deliciousness!
While it's not a new recipe it is my first pumpkin recipe I'm sharing of the season and a video was needed! Be ready for more recipes to come and make sure you have some canned pure pumpkin on hand, not the prepared pie filling stuff either, just plain pureed pumpkin please. Boy that is a lot of P's!!
Seen here topped with some Sukrin Gold (brown sugar sub). It really is so quick and easy to make for a light dessert anytime. And who doesn't love a no bake type recipe right?
I'm a lover of cheesecake and all things creamy like mousse! I just recently shared my Peanut Butter Mousse which tastes like a peanut butter cup as my hubby stated! I've got some other mousse flavors you might enjoy if pumpkin isn't your thing. Try my Butterscotch Cheesecake Mousse, Cappuccino Cheesecake Mousse, Mocha Mousse, or my Coffee Ricotta Mousse all fantastic choices!
You don't have to use a piping tool to make the mousse swirl in the glass, but it makes it oh so much prettier. I, for one, am not good with a pastry bag so I bought a Wilton Dessert Decorater gadget I love and helps me tremendously. Yes a pastry bag might be nice to just get to throw away, but I don't have the talent for using it.
Look how easy this is!
A few Notes on the recipe:
- I doubled the orginial recipe and changed out the neufchatel cream cheese for regular cream cheese, but feel free to change the cream cheese to whatever kind you typically buy.
- If you don't have pumpkin pie spice or can't find it, substitute the following for the amount I used: cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice.
Surprisingly even my kiddies were won over with this dessert and I thought it would just be for the adults in the house, HA, I was very wrong! The kiddies loved it and I had to share. But with only 6 ingredients needed, you can make this anytime at all.
The original recipe served 8 but now you've got plenty to serve as a dessert like seen here or use as a frosting!! Next week I will be serving up a brand new pumpkin recipe topped with this as it's frosting. You won't want to miss it so be sure you don't. Best way to ensure you never miss a recipe is being subscribed to my blog.
Looking for more delicious Sugar Free Low Carb Pumpkin recipes? Check out these:
Original Recipe first posted in September of 2013 with updated photos in September of 2015 and today a Video to show how easy this recipe is!
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temp
- 15 ounce canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or use cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves
- 1-2 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice liquid stevia or Vanilla Stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: Sukrin Gold Brown Sugar Substitute
- In a KitchenAid or stand mixer blend cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until whipped and fluffy about 5 minutes.
- Taste and adjust sweetener to your liking if needed.
- Pipe into serving glasses and top with cacao nibs or brown sugar sub like Sukrin if desired. Best if Chilled about an hour to set and thicken but still fantastic to enjoy immediately!
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
The Sugar-Free Mom Cookbook has been Released!! Amazon is selling it at a discount right now!