This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Dessert? Snack? Breakfast? Have this whenever you want since it is full of good for you ingredients that will not only satisfy you but keep you full too!
Quinoa is a little protein packed seed that cooks quickly in 15 minutes in boiling water. No draining is necessary and you can basically add it to ANYTHING and you’ve got a fantastic meal.
Add some Greek yogurt, peanut butter and cocoa powder and a few other ingredients and you will be loving this recipe.
If you’d rather reduce the calories, fat or points a bit more you could remove the peanut butter without it ruining the flavor. I’m loving it as a special breakfast lately that keeps me full for hours.
Looking for other Quinoa recipes? I’ve got a bunch!
- Citrus Quinoa Parfait
- Quinoa Chicken Cherry Salad
- Quinoa Chickpea Salad
- Mini Quinoa Zucchini Cheese Bites
- Cherry Peach Quinoa Salad
- Quinoa Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- Pomegranate Sweet Potato Quinoa
- Cocoa Baked Quinoa Bars
*adaption of my Citrus Quinoa Parfait
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Quinoa Parfait [Gluten & Sugar Free, Dairy Free Option]
- In a small bowl mix together cooked quinoa, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla and almond milk.
- In another bowl mix together Greek yogurt and stevia.
- In a serving glass layer half the yogurt, half the quinoa mixture, half the slices of banana and repeat layers.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or enjoy!
*To make this dairy free chose coconut milk or soy milk yogurt.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: 8*