This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Waldorf salad is nothing short of amazing! Especially comforting is knowing your salad isn’t drowned in mayo but it’s base is healthier plain Greek yogurt! You would be surprised when you try it that the mayo is not missed in the least!
Add some perfectly fresh little cherry tomatoes with sliced string cheese and a yummy Baked Cocoa Quinoa Bar for dessert!
Due to the nuts in the salad and quinoa bar as well as the side of cheese, it is higher in fat than my usual packed lunch recipes, but still is a fabulously HEALTHY meal- to- go!
Mayo Free Waldorf Salad Meal -To-Go
- 1/4 serving Waldorf salad
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 mozzarella (part skim) string cheese, sliced
- 1 Cocoa Baked Quinoa Bar
Calories for entire Meal-To-Go: 550* Fat: 37g* Cholesterol: 18* Sodium: 213mg* Carbs: 55g* Fiber: 12g* Sugars: 31g* Protein: 23.5g* Points+: 13*
Other Meal-To-Go recipes you might like:
- Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Meal-To-Go: Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- Collard Green Mock Sushi Rolls Meal-To-Go: Gluten Free (can be vegetarian)
- Fruity Baked Quinoa Meal-to-Go: Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- Healthy Chicken Salad Lettuce Wrap Meal-To-Go: Gluten Free
- Healthy Collard Green Meal-To-Go: Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- Mayo Free Chicken Salad Meal-To-Go: Gluten Free
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread Sandwich Meal-To-Go: Vegetarian