This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Tomorrow is our first day back at school, boo! BUT I am ready and prepared for a great week by making ahead some great breakfasts today and some easy dinners with left overs for the week ahead!
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins– 2x
- Egg & Cheese Quiche Cups
- Cereal & Berries- 2x
- Overnight Crock Pot Oatmeal with fresh fruit
- Puff Pancake with peaches
- Over Parents
- Grilled Chicken with Fresh Herb Marinade, Baked Sweet Potato Fries, Sauteed Spinach
- Braised Pork Tacos, Brown Rice Salad, Mango Salsa
- Mini Turkey Meatloaves, Baked Fennel Gratin, Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Tahini Dip
- Pulled Pork sandwiches, Fresh Arugula Salad, raw carrots/cucumbers with ranch
- Left overs/Mom’s Night Out
- Grilled Meatball Kabobs, mini zucchini cheese bites, Roasted Carrots & Parsnip Fries
Are you a homeschooling family?
Even if not, what are some ways you prepare for back to school to be less stressful?