This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Even though we’re not Irish but hubby loves to eat corned beef and cabbage on this day! I’m not that fond of it but since it’s only once a year we cook it up!
Not too busy for us looking at the week ahead and that’s good as I need time testing out some new dessert recipes to share for Easter! Also testing out a veggie lasagna on my family this week in hopes it will be good enough to serve the family coming over on Easter day!
- crock pot pumpkin oatmeal
- hard boiled eggs, fruit
- cereal, yogurt
- Personal Sized Low Fat Baked Oatmeal (adapting to make them cocoa flavored)
- Bacon egg burritos
- Corned Beef, cabbage, onions, potatoes
- New recipe: Veggie Lasagna (adapting Crock Pot Lasagna), salad
- left overs
- Healthy Chimichangas, homemade salsa, oven fried zucchini chips
- left overs
- Make your own pizza night (using this dough & trying a GF dough) raw cucumbers/carrots/ranch
- Over parent’s
Have a fabulous Sunday and week ahead!!