Here’s a Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake with lots of protein!
Whether you’re looking to curb a chocolate and peanut butter craving or just need a quick meal on the go, this recipe is a good one! It’s got 21 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber! It tastes amazing, almost like a smooth chocolate milkshake!
- You could certainly eliminate the banana if you want less carbs but may need to add a sweetener since the banana adds sweetness.
- You could use any other sweetener you like if your not a fan of stevia.
- You can also make this with any milk of choice.
- I used Chocolate Velvet Designer Whey Sustained Energy Protein powder when calculating nutrition info.
- To make the drizzle you see above I mixed 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder with a few teaspoons of water until smooth. I added a few drops of stevia to taste and a tiny bit of peanut butter, about 1/2 teaspoon and stirred until smooth.
- Serves: 1
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 280
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 26mg
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 167mg
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, no sugar added
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup ice
- Optional: Chocolate Liquid Stevia, Drizzle topping (see above)
- Combine all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately!
Other recipes you might like:
If you’ve never tried Designer Whey Sustained Energy Protein Powders, you have a chance to win some for free! Giveaway is going on but ends tonight at 11:59 pm EST! 6 SFM readers will win a canister! Click this link for the post to enter!