Dessert? Snack? Breakfast? Have this whenever you want since it is full of good for you ingredients that will not only satisfy you but keep you full too!
Quinoa is a little protein packed seed that cooks quickly in 15 minutes in boiling water. No draining is necessary and you can basically add it to ANYTHING and you've got a fantastic meal.
Add some Greek yogurt, peanut butter and cocoa powder and a few other ingredients and you will be loving this recipe.
If you'd rather reduce the calories, fat or points a bit more you could remove the peanut butter without it ruining the flavor. I'm loving it as a special breakfast lately that keeps me full for hours.
Looking for other Quinoa recipes? I've got a bunch!
- Citrus Quinoa Parfait
- Quinoa Chicken Cherry Salad
- Quinoa Chickpea Salad
- Mini Quinoa Zucchini Cheese Bites
- Cherry Peach Quinoa Salad
- Quinoa Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- Pomegranate Sweet Potato Quinoa
- Cocoa Baked Quinoa Bars
*adaption of my Citrus Quinoa Parfait
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Quinoa Parfait [Gluten & Sugar Free, Dairy Free Option]
- In a small bowl mix together cooked quinoa, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla and almond milk.
- In another bowl mix together Greek yogurt and stevia.
- In a serving glass layer half the yogurt, half the quinoa mixture, half the slices of banana and repeat layers.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or enjoy!
Weight Watchers Pointeaspoonlus: 8*