This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Here’s another no oven required menu for dinners using the crock pot more this week and using shredded left over chicken from one meal to create an new dish during the week!
I’m looking for some new fish recipes so if you have any please share!
Have a wonderful day of rest with your family today!
- Individual Steel Cut Oat Cups
- Blueberry Banana Bread-2x with yogurt
- Overnight Crock Pot Apple Oatmeal
- Hard boiled eggs/cereal with berries
- Egg- in- a -Hole: Ree Drummond
- Healthier Chocolate Chunk Scones
- Crock Pot Shredded Mexican Style Chicken for tacos
- Spinach Mozzarella Flat Out Pizza’s on the grill, grilled pork chops, Zucchini Caprese salad
- Moroccan Chicken Salad using left over crock pot shredded chicken
- Crock Pot Four Bean Beef Chili, fruit salad
- Grilled Panini’s, raw cucumbers/carrots, ranch dip
- Left over chili
- Turkey burgers, grilled summer squash, steamed green beans
What’s on your menu this week? Have any great no oven required recipes to share with me?