This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Happy Sunday to you!
Tomorrow is Labor Day and we’ll be heading to my parents house for one last swim in their pool before they close it until next summer! I’m planning on bringing a fabulous dessert pizza from which the idea came from a reader who used my No Roll Cream Cheese Oat Crust to make one! I hope to share that recipe soon!
I hope you have a beautiful and blessed Sunday and Monday with family!
- Ham & Cheese Puff Pancake
- Scrambled eggs, toast, turkey bacon, fruit
- Cereal with bananas-2x
- Individual Steel Cut Oat Cups-2x
- Peachy Baked French Toast
- Healthy Chicken Parmesan, pasta, Eggplant Parmesan Stacks-new recipe, Fennel Salad
- Over Parents for BBQ
- Pork Piccata with Kale, brown rice pasta
- Roasted Whole Chicken, roasted carrots & potatoes, Brussels Sprouts
- Crock Pot Chicken & Bean Stew (use left over breast meat from roast chicken)
- Date Night for us/kiddies headed to a party
- Marinated London Broil, Raw Zucchini Caprese Salad, raw cucumber/carrots with ranch, garlic fries
And now for some PINTEREST Love!!!
Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Pot Roast
Do you have a menu for the week?
Have any quick weeknight meals to share?